|Relatives||Han (Father; deceased)|
|Portrayed by||Jessika Van|
Glory Curda (young)
|First Appearance||Eye in the Sky|
|Latest Appearance||Spark of Hope|
Koa Lin grew up as a grifter. Her father, Han, was murdered.
In 1.11 Harvest,
Koa is tall and slim with long, black wavy hair. She is Asian-American and has dark brown eyes.
- Shape-shifting: Koa has the gift to be able to shape shift into any form she desires. She has demonstrated full control over her gift, but any mirror or X-Ray can easily detect her.
- 1.05 Eye in the Sky - Koa steals travel documents from a man at the airport, shape shifting to look like him. The scan shows her figure with wings. When she walks around the corner she shifts back into her own form.
- 1.06 Metamorphosis-Koa meets the messengers and tries to find the 2nd horsemen. She ends with stealing Mrs. Schiller's file to blackmail Leland Schiller. In the end of the episode, Koa is seen hopping into the back of a cab driven by The Man.
- 1.07 Deus Ex Machina-Coming Soon.
- 1.08 A House Divided
- 1.09 Death Becomes Her
- 1.10 Why We Fight
- 1.11 Harvest
- 1.12 Spark of Hope
- 1.13 Houston, We Have A Problem
- Koa suffers from memory loss, some of the most basic memories have become blurred like a card trick her father taught her at the age of 6. Joshua believes it comes from the fact she borrows someone else's identity and in turn she loses her own.
|The Messengers: Season One|
|Pilot (absent) • Strange Magic (absent) • Path to Paradise (absent) • Drums of War (absent) • Eye in the Sky (appears) • Metamorphosis (appears) • Deus Ex Machina (appears) • A House Divided (appears) • Death Becomes Her (appears) • Why We Fight (appears) • Harvest (appears) • Spark of Hope (appears) • Houston, We Have A Problem (appears)|