|Joshua Silburn, Jr.|
|Relatives||Charlotte Silburn (Ex-Wife)|
Joshua Silburn Snr (Father)
Hope Silburn (Sister)
|Portrayed by||Jon Fletcher|
|Latest Appearance||Houston, We Have a Problem|
He is a charismatic second-generation televangelist. He collapses on camera in front of millions of live viewers before coming back to life with the gift of visions. Though he is expected to continue in his father's footsteps he finds he has a new path which involves four strangers, The Messengers. While his personal life falls apart around him he places his faith in these strangers and works towards preventing the impending Rapture. Joshua is ex-husband to Charlotte Silburn and son to Joshua Silburn, Snr.
Joshua SIlburn Jr is tall with short, wavy brown hair. He has blue eyes and a light complexion. He is of medium to athletic build.
- Visions of possible future events/ horsemen
- 1.01 Awakening
- 1.01 Awakening - While standing on stage Joshua experiences a vision, seeing images of the crater, the Houston Memorial Hospital and Rose.
- 1.02 Strange Magic - He has visions of Vera reuniting with his son and the appointment of a former soldier with Lucifer, tips on how to find this soldier, how he will die and his death by trampling caused indirectly by Lucifer.
- 1.03 Path to Paradise and 1.04 Drums of War - He has visions indicating how to find the Horseman of War and who will be the Horseman.
- 1.05 Eye in the Sky-Coming Soon.
- 1.08 A House Divided-Coming Soon.
In 1.01 Awakening, we are introduced to Joshua as he steps on stage at his father's church. During the live telecast he is hit by the energy pulse from the 'meteorite' and dies. He awakens later, telling his father he needs to make a broadcast immediately. When he goes on air he has an ominous message to deliver about the pending Rapture. After delivering his message his father approaches him, telling he he cannot speak of these kinds of matters to the public. As his father leaves, Joshua's wings can be seen through a monitor. Later, Joshua has another vision, seeing Rose Arvale in the Houston Memorial Hospital. He is then seen arriving at the hospital from his vision.
In 1.11 Harvest,1.13 Houston, We Have a Problem,
|The Messengers: Season One|
|Pilot (appears) • Strange Magic (appears) • Path to Paradise (appears) • Drums of War (appears) • Eye in the Sky (appears) • Metamorphosis (appears) • Deus Ex Machina (appears) • A House Divided (appears) •Death Becomes Her (appears) • Why We Fight (appears) • Harvest (appears) • Spark of Hope (appears) • Houston, We Have A Problem (appears)|
Charlotte Silburn is Joshua Silburn's ex-wife. In 1.01 Awakening, Joshua learns that Charlotte slept with his father and is carrying his father's child. Joshua is devastated and leaves Charlotte to pursue his calling as a Messenger. In 1.07 Deus Ex Machina Charlotte arrives at Joshua's door with bruises given to her by Joshua Silburn, Snr. Joshua confronts his father, telling him to leave Charlotte alone. When Joshua returns to the house he finds Charlotte unconscious after being pushed by Joshua Silburn, Snr. At the hospital, Joshua tells Charlotte she is safe from Joshua Silburn, Snr who has been arrested.
- In the original pilot script Joshua's wife Charlotte was not present.